The Personnel Module provides complete employee profile data, including employee background, training skills, and emergency contacts. Maintain EEO information along with affirmative action.
The Personnel Module integrates with the Payroll, Position Tracking, Leave Management, Employee Absentee, Substitute Management, and Budget Preparation modules. Classification codes are user-defined for unparalleled flexibility in managing personnel data.
- User-defined matrix of personnel statistics including:
- Original Hire Date
- Fair Labor Standards
- Termination Codes
- EEO Codes
- Education History
- Job Skills
- Emergency Contacts
- Certification Types
- Alpha-numeric personnel ID for easy recognition of employee records and data
- Maintain citizenship information for each employee.
- Track the following
- Performance Reviews
- Illness and Injury
- Maintains dependent information file
- Maintain deduction and employment history
- Track previous employment data
- Track medical tests and reports
- Security limits staff access to sensitive data
- Track hire date and consecutive/cumulative years of employment
- Track virtually all personnel-related information
- Powerful Interactive Design Tools allow tracking of personnel related information