The Payroll Module contains the processes for generating payroll checks and direct deposits. Employee jobs, deductions, and employer paid benefits are accessed from this module. There is no limit to the number of deductions or jobs. Each payroll has a unique ID which allows more than one payroll to be processed at the same time. The process includes distributing the payroll expense(wages and benefits) to the applicable budgetary account codes, eliminating the need for a separate general ledger interface. The payroll module integrates with Personnel, Position Tracking, Leave Management, Employee Absentee, Substitute Management, Financial Management and the Budget Preparation modules. All information related to an employee, including their education, certifications, documents and leave records can be accessed through the Payroll module.
- Allows for multiple jobs for employees with different pay rates.
- Unlimited number of deductions for each employee.
- Deduction accounts can be maintained at the deduction level or employee level.
- Direct deposit an employee's pay to one or multiple accounts.
- Include reimbursements for travel or other expenses in net pay.
- Unlimited account code distributions of an employee's gross earnings and employer-paid benefits.
- Processes available to mass change employee data.
- Streamlined process for terminating an employee including inactivating jobs, deductions and leave.
- Numerous pro-active steps in payroll process to identify errors or discrepancies. Ability to undo processes in order to make corrections at any time prior to delivery of checks or direct deposits to employees.
- Amounts due to vendors for payroll withholdings and employer benefits flow into processing for payment via electronic transfer or check.
- Electronic signatures available on pay checks.
- Entire check with MICR coding can be printed on blank check-grade paper.
- Direct deposit transmittals can be printed, posted online and/or emailed to employees.