Financial Management - General Ledger
The Financial Management Module offers a complete range of accounting and reporting capabilities to help you manage all your accounting activities - Expenditures, Encumbrances, Revenues, Estimated Revenues, and the General Ledger.
With OpenRDA, all subsystems automatically update the general ledger. In addition, you can use the journal entry to enter transactions into the general ledger.
- Accommodates unlimited number of funds each with their own balance sheet.
- Automatically encumbers and disencumbers transactions
- Open and close accounts automatically at year-end
- Handle two closeouts at year-end, one for cash and one for accruals.
- Unlimited user designed account code structures by fund
- Alter the account code without re-entry of data
- Interface with other Xpert modules to provide instant & automatic updates.
- Handle both modified and full accrual accounting methods
- Process activity for future months/years before closing current month/year
- Accounting and reporting for an unlimited number of years simultaneously
- Selectively close fiscal year by fund
- Monitor over expendture of budget at time of input
- Maintain active and inactive accounts.
- Enter recurring fixed amount and prorated journal entries automatically.
- Transfer budget information to the Budget Preparation Module
- Associate a budget manager with accounts.
- Trial Balance
- Revenue Budget Report
- Chart of Accounts
- Detail General Ledger
- Journal Entry Report
- Detail Expenditure Report
- Receipt Entry Report
- Detail Revenue Report
- Expenditure Budget Report
- State Defined Annual Financial Reports
- Financial Status Reports
- Budget Status Reports